ClearForce, a purpose driven company located in Tyson’s Corner, Virginia, and is a leading provider of analytic risk management technology. Our solutions reduce risk related to workplace violence, harassment, workplace crime, insider threat and suicide prevention. Clearforce Is seeking a candidate for the position of Data Analyst
ClearForce is building tomorrow’s safe and secure organizations and communities by combining machine learning, compliance, and workflow automation. Our technology is designed to protect privacy and ensure compliant use of personal data, which enables organizations to identify and act on early behavioral indicators that may constitute risk to a company, customers, co-workers, or even self-harm. Our Global 2000customers leverage our technology, data and expertise to identify real-time events and patterns of compounding pressure and stress, misconduct, and high-risk behaviors often found in criminal and financial records, social media, and internally reported incidents.
ClearForce provides a unique opportunity for a Data Analyst to develop deep subject matter expertise in criminal justice and other behavioral risk data in serving a mission to improve community safety.
The Data Analyst, collects and analyses behavioral data to identify trends and provide a large government contractor client and/or ClearForce management with valuable information that they can use to reduce risk and improve operational practices. Their main duties include identifying, gathering, analyzing data, discussing, and presenting insights to ClearForce customers through easy-to-understand graphs, charts, tables, and reports.
· Develop specific subject matter expertise in criminal justice and other behavioral data
· Create analytic strategies and workplans
· Communicate with data partners to be understand existing data and opportunities to augment or improve criminal justice and other behavioral data
· Communicate with customers to understand the business problems they are solving and requirements associated with the use of criminal justice and other behavioral data
· Interpret data, analyze results, and provide ongoing reports
· Identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of business processes related to the use of criminal justice and other behavioral data
· Identify new potential sources of criminal justice and other behavioral data
· Identify opportunities to improve the capture, processing, organization, and storage of criminal justice and other behavioral data
· Some travel may be required to the customer site.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
· Self-motivated and driven to succeed, entrepreneurial spirit
· Problem solver mentality
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Adept at Excel, queries, (R and Python experience would be relevant)
· Strong interpersonal communication skills (report writing and presenting findings)
· Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
· Treat team members and customers with respect and compassion
Job Location: Vienna, VA
Job Category: Salaried/Exempt
Work Schedule: 40 hours work week
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com with “Data Analyst” in the subject line