About ClearForce Inc.
ClearForce, a purpose driven company located in Tyson’s Corner, Virginia, is a leading provider of analytic risk management technology. Our solutions reduce risk related to workplace violence, harassment, workplace crime, insider threat, and suicide prevention. Clearforce is seeking a candidate for the position of Software Developer.
As Software Developer you will be part of a creative group of accomplished software professionals. We are dedicated to creativity and craftsmanship as we produce awesome solutions. We take ownership of our design and architecture, and we all play a role in the process. On any given day you may gather requirements, discuss, design, construct, develop, test, debug, maintain, refine, refactor, enhance, scale, and deploy a diverse set of software applications, services, and systems. Our mission is to continue evolving the new global standard for evaluating workplace related behavioral risk.
· Design, construct, develop, test, debug, maintain, refine, refactor, enhance, scale, and deploy quality software applications/systems using Visual Studio IDE, Azure, and other technologies.
· Perform routine design, development, maintenance, and management of data storage systems.
· Research, propose, and prototype Proof of Concepts in support of Cleanroom development.
· Contribute toward configuration management and maintaining automated CI/CD processes.
· Give and receive suggestions and technical advice with candor, grace, and straightforwardness.
· Coordinate, communicate, and work independently toward multiple shared objectives as part of a loosely coupled, highly cohesive team of technical colleagues.
· B.S. or M.S. or M.Eng. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, and three (3) years of professional experience with C# .NET in a Software Engineer/Developer role.
· OR Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Networking, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, Mathematics, Philosophy, or Physics, and six (6) years of professional experience with C# .NET in a Software Engineer/Developer role.
· OR Eight (8) years of professional experience with C# .NET in a Software Engineer/Developer role.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Software Developer” in the subject line