Business Development Representative
Location: Vienna, VA | Type: Full-Time
About ClearForce Inc.
ClearForce, a purpose driven company located in Tyson’s Corner, Virginia, and is a leading provider of analytic risk management technology. Our solutions reduce risk related to workplace violence, harassment, workplace crime, insider threat and suicide prevention. ClearForce is seeking a candidate for the position of Business Development Representative.
ClearForce is building tomorrow’s safe and secure organizations and communities by combining machine learning, compliance, and workflow automation. Our technology is designed to protect privacy and ensure compliant use of personal data, which enables organizations to identify and act on early behavioral indicators that may constitute risk to a company, customers, co-workers, or even self-harm. Our Global 2000 customers leverage our technology, data and expertise to identify real-time events and patterns of compounding pressure and stress, misconduct, and high-risk behaviors often found in criminal and financial records, social media, and internally reported incidents.
ClearForce provides a unique opportunity for a Business Development Representative to develop deep subject matter expertise in criminal justice and other behavioral risk data in serving a mission to improve community safety.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) program operates within the sales team at ClearForce. We administer an 18-month progressive program which will prepare the candidate to:
· Create Excellent customer experiences
· Learn to utilize CRM and sales technology effectively
· Learn customer-centric sales skills
· Successful BDRs will have a choice of career paths across sales, customer success, solutions engineering, and sales operations.
· Manage leads into a Business Development Platform (that we will train you to use). These leads are senior business leaders
· Manage and move leads through our sales pipeline
· Log call details and next steps into you BDP
· Schedule prospect appointments with named ClearForce account executives
· Play an active role in the creation and iteration of new sales campaigns
· Advise on the receptivity of the ClearForce message by role and industry
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
· Self-motivated and driven to succeed, entrepreneurial spirit
· Problem solver mentality
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
· Strong interpersonal communication skills (verbal &written)
· Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms and risk, insider threat and safety related concepts
· Aptitude to learn technical concepts and terms in the fields of; Insider threat, suicide prevention, and compliance
· Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
· Treat team members and customers with respect and compassion
Job Location: Vienna, VA
Job Category: Salaried/Exempt
Work Schedule: 40 hours work week
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com with “Business Development Representative” in the subject line